- Drive along the new expressway from Delhi to Agra
- Visit Taj Mahal and icon of evelating love
- Explore the impressive walled exteriors and inner paradise of the Red Fort
- See the Taj Mahal from the Mehtab Bagh on the other side of the Yamuna River
- Look inside the romantic temple to Mumtaz Mahal, wife of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan
Morning approx 07:00 hrs our representative will meet and greet you at your desired hotel / airport. Further drive to Agra via Expressway.
Upon arrival in Agra visit Taj Mahal– Appealing the world, Taj Mahal is one of the captivating parts of Agra which has striking work of art considered as an icon of everlasting love. Dipped in white marble, this sheer elegance is a symbol of pure sentiment that touches the hearts of people across the globe. Decorated with Mughal garden, Taj Mahal is positioned on the bank of the River Yamuna. The taj is also preferred to know more about the love story between royal emperor Shah Jahan and Mumtaz Mahal. The compound is very serene and relaxing shot. Taj is considered as a compliment to true love.
Visit Mehtab Bagh – A garden built on the banks of Yamuna River, Mehtab Bagh was constructed by Emperor Babur and was the last of a series of 11 such gardens built along the east bank of the river. Mehtab Bagh was built as an integral part of the Taj complex as the gardens of the Taj are perfectly aligned with Mehtab Bagh, making it the best place to view the Taj from yamuna view
fter enjoying the beautiful and epic structure -Taj, enjoy afternoon at good restaurant. After lunch head out to do some shopping. You will discover a wide variety of articles ranging from jewelry and brassware to embroidery work and carpets.
Visit Agra Fort – built by Emperor Akbar with numerous other constructions for example the Musamman Burj where Shahjahan had taken his last breath and the Moti Masjid.
Visit Baby Taj – The tomb is the precursor to the Taj Mahal as it was built by Nur Jahan for her father, Mirza Ghiyas Beg (also called “the pillar of the state” or Itimad-ud-Daulah) in the years 1622-1628, 5 years before construction of the Taj Mahal began.
After finishing your lifetime tour or Agra return to Delhi.
- Entrance ticket of monuments in tour program
- Lunch at Indian restaurant
- All tour and tansfer by air-conditioned car
- English speaking driver and fuel costs
- All parking fees, tolls and taxes, allowances and interstate taxes
- Private English-speaking guide for all sites
What’s Not Included
- Any other entrance ticket which in not specified in tour programe
- Any other meals and additional services